The recreation resort Červený Hrádek is situated on the eastern edge of the town, approximately 3 km away from the town of Chomutov, near the E 13 road leading towards Most.
This year, the swimming pool is open from 15th May to 15th September 2013 (depends on the weather conditions) from 10 am to 7 pm.
The resort offers:
- accommodation in 18 four-bed wooden cabins
- camping site, 20 electricity connection points
- stylish restaurant and several food kiosks providing food all day long
Leisure time activities:
- swimming in the newly reconstructed swimming pool (admission 30 CZK / children 6 – 12 years 20 CZK, children under 6 years – free of charge)
- tennis, volleyball, miniature-golf, a small-football pitch, rowing boats
- hiking or biking in the surrounding Ore Mountain range
Further information available from Městská majetková Jirkov, s.r.o., company that is in charge of the resort.